skip to main content
Staff Members
New Staff Forms
Clock Hours for PLC Time/Registration
To get your late start clock hours this year, you must

1) Register on-line for each session (the deadline to sign up has been extended) AND
2) Sign in on the form when you attend each late start Thursday or related session.

The late starts are divided into five different 'sessions' or classes to cover the full year. Each session consists of 8 late starts with the exception of our last session of the school year. (Per new ESD rules.)

In order to be eligible for the clock hours for the rest of the year, you must sign in to your ESD 105 Professional Development Account (instructions attached) and register for the following PLC Collaboration sessions: Course Registration "How To"

Your remaining session numbers are:


Once you have registered, you should receive a confirmation. Previous to the beginning of each "session", I will print login sheets and send them to the building offices. IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CLOCK HOURS, YOU MUST INITIAL EACH LATE START DAY. This acts as proof and verification of your attendance and is how I am able to issue the hours earned. There will be no retroactive signatures, as these will be submitted and issued every 8 weeks, rather than yearly.

Credit and Clock Hour Retrieval

over 4 years ago


To advance on the salary schedule, you need to complete and submit two (2) forms:


The eligible credit form must have an original signature, so you must re-sign the form BEFORE submitting it to the administration office. Some additional help in filling out the eligible credit form:

  • Employee fills out the top box which includes name, date, school/location, and current assignment. (Employees should include every assignment he/she holds including extracurricular as some courses may fit into a coaching category and not into an academic one.) 

  • Employee fills out the middle box which includes date or term earned, institution or provider, course designation (number) and title, number of quarter credits or equivalent, and the column titled “recognition of credits is based on the following criteria #'s.”

    • Those criteria numbers are listed (1-5) in the section below that middle box entitled “Recognition Criteria.” Please remember that an in-service must be at least 3 hours in length (not necessarily in one sitting) to be recognized.

    • Note: Each in-service hour represents 1/10 of a quarter credit. Semester credits are converted to quarter credits by multiplying by 1.5. 

  • Employee signs and dates the form (left, bottom portion of the page). 

  • Employee turns in the form to his/her supervisor for approval. 

  • The supervisor signs the form, fills in his/her title, dates the form, and returns the form to the employee. 

  • The employee sends the original of the form to Erika Reich in the Administration Office. 

Forms that are not complete when turned in, or are not accompanied by a clock hour registration form or official transcript, will be returned to the employee for completion. Credit will not be given for any classes before adequate paperwork is on file in the administration office.

Would you like to be an Emergency Substitute? Read below to learn how.

8 months ago

Emergency Subs Needed

If you have a Bachelor's Degree and are interested in substitute teaching, you could become an Emergency Substitute Teacher.  Here is how: 

1.) Meet with Superintendent for a referral.

2.) If referred, complete OSPI's E-Certification process.  Start here. (Educator User Guide is located at the bottom of OSPI's page for more help.)

3.) Send an email to when E-Certification when you have completed Step Two.  In your email please include last four digits of Social Security Number,  your name as registered with OSPI, and your phone number. 

4.) After you receive an email response from Erika Reich, complete the certification process by logging back in to OSPI E-Certification. 

5.) Apply for a Certificated Substitute position with Naches Valley School District by visiting Upload Emergency Substitute Certificate when received from OSPI.

6.) Watch your email for approval of your Employment Application. 

The Administration Office has a kiosk with Internet access available for applicants to use if needed.